Shield Autoglass Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the company) warrants all repairs & replacements of automotive glass by AIS Windshield Experts for a period of one year commencing from the date of invoice or the life of vehicle, which ever is shorter.
TERMS OF WARRANTY
The company or its service center will repair/replace the automotive glass. Free of charge, subject to the following terms and conditions contained herein.
- The warranty extends to the curing of defect(s) which is/are solely attributable to the faulty workmanship of the technicians of company's service center and not caused due to any improper usage of vehicle, violation of safe drive away instructions and other terms and conditions contained herein.
- The warranty does not include breakage/Crack of the glass.
- The service under the terms of warranty will be provided within the municipal limits of the town where the company's concerned service center is located.
- In the event of repair/replacement of the product, this warranty will continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty.
- The company or its service center at their discretion reserve the right to retain any product replaced in the event of any defect being noticed in the product during such warranty period.
- The warranty does not include any excise duty, central or state tax, octroi or any other local taxes applicable on the goods which the company may repair/replace free of cost during the warranty period. The said duty or taxes. If any, shall be paid by the customer.
- The warranty is limited only to the repair/replacement of the automotive glass in the vehicle subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein; and the company, its service center of any of its employee shall not be held liable for any special, consequential or remote damage, caused by any reason whatsoever, to the vehicle, it's driver, passenger or any other person or object, whatsoever.
- All goods shall be warranted as per manufacturer warranty and include 30 days warranty on mechanical operation.
- In the unlikely event of same model of the product not being available for replacement, equivalent model will be provide.
The warranty shall be invalid if:
- The warranty card and the invoice are not presented to the authorised personnel at the time of repair/replacement.
- The installation is removed, repaired, damaged, replaced, modified, adjusted or tempered with by anyone other than the technicians of AIS Windshield Experts.
- The defect is caused by improper or reckless use, accident, rash and negligent handling and non adherence to the to the safe drive away instructions.
- The warranty card is incomplete and not signed by the service center manager immediately on completion of the job.
- In case of any dispute with respect to the present warranty, the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain such disputes as per Indian laws.
To exercise your rights under the warranty contact the service center where the work was performed. If it is not possible for you to return to the concerned service center, please call 1800-102-6364.
SAFE DRIVE AWAY INSTRUCTIONS
(For the first 24 hours form the time of delivery of the vehicle.)
- Keep a window slightly open while closing doors.
- Avoid any kind of impact to the newly fixed glass and the vehicle.
- Restrict driving the vehicle to the minimum possible. If possible, do not drive.
- Drive smoothly, Avoid driving on rough road.
- Do not wash car.
- Do not drive in rains.