Shield Autoglass Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the company) warrants all repairs and replacements of automotive glass by AIS Windshield Experts for a period of one year commencing from the date of issuing the invoice or the life of the vehicle, whichever is shorter.
Terms Of Warranty
The company or its service centre will repair/replace the automotive glass. Free of charge, subject to the following terms and conditions contained herein.
- The warranty extends to the curing of the defect(s) which is/are solely attributable to the faulty workmanship of the technicians of the company's service centre and not caused due to any improper usage of the vehicle, violation of safe drive-away instructions, and other terms and conditions contained herein.
- The warranty does not include breakage/cracking of the glass.
- The service under the terms of warranty will be provided within the municipal limits of the town where the company's concerned service centre is located.
- In the event of repair/replacement of the product, this warranty will continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty.
- The company or its service centre, at their discretion, reserves the right to retain any product replaced in the event of any defect being noticed in the product during such warranty period.
- The warranty does not include any excise duty, central or state tax, octroi, or any other local taxes applicable on the goods which the company may repair/replace free of cost during the warranty period. The said duty or taxes, if any, shall be paid by the customer.
- The warranty is limited only to the repair/replacement of the automotive glass in the vehicle, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein; and the company, its service centre, and any of its employees shall not be held liable for any special, consequential, or remote damage caused by any reason whatsoever, to the vehicle, its driver, passenger, or any other person or object, whatsoever.
- All goods shall be warranted as per the manufacturer’s warranty and include 30 days warranty on the mechanical operation.
- In the unlikely event of the same model of the product not being available for replacement, an equivalent model will be provided.
The Warranty Shall Be Invalid If:
- The warranty card and the invoice are not presented to the authorised personnel at the time of repair/replacement.
- The installation is removed, repaired, damaged, replaced, modified, adjusted, or tampered by anyone other than the technicians of AIS Windshield Experts.
- The defect is caused by improper or reckless use, accident, rash and negligent handling, and non-adherence to safe drive-away instructions.
- The warranty card is incomplete and not signed by the service centre manager immediately on completion of the job.
We warrant all repairs and replacements of automotive glass for a period of one year commencing from the date of issuing the invoice or the life of the vehicle, whichever is shorter.
To exercise your rights under the warranty, contact the service centre where the work was performed.
For the first 24 hours from the time of delivery of the vehicle.
Safe Drive-Away Instructions
- Keep a window slightly open while closing doors.
- Avoid any kind of impact on the newly-fixed glass and the vehicle.
- Restrict driving the vehicle to the minimum possible. If possible, do not drive.
- Drive smoothly; avoid driving on rough roads.
- Do not wash the car.
- Do not drive in rains.