Asahi India Glass Ltd. (AIS) is India's leading integrated glass solutions company and a dominant player both in the automotive glass and architectural glass segments. It commands over 70% share in the Indian automotive glass market. Established in 1984, AIS' footprint today spans the entire spectrum of the automotive and architectural glass value chains. AIS provides end to end solutions right from manufacturing of glass, processing, fabrication and installation services. It is a sand-to-solutions organization offering varied types of glass products & services for institutional buyers as well as retail customers, including:
- Automotive glass products: The various types of glass range from laminated windshields, tempered glass for sidelite and backlite along with value-added glass.
- Architectural glass products: Annealed glass range includes clear glass& tinted glass and a range of value added solar control & heat-reflective glass, mirrors, frosted & lacquered glass types.
- Windshield Experts: Windshield Experts is India’s first and largest car windscreen repair & replacement network in India with presence across 40+ cities and 80+ conveniently located service centers. It is the preferred destination for discerning customers who want their car windscreen replaced or repaired.
- Glasxperts: AIS Glasxperts – a full service offering from AIS, one of the leading glass manufacturers in India- brings together an integrated approach and specialised knowledge to glass consultancy, product selection and installation to transform living spaces and commercial spaces.AIS is India's only provider of lifestyle solutions in glass architecture, whose offerings span across Privacy, Aesthetic, Window, Security, Acoustic and Energy-efficiency solutions.
- 4G Solutions: A comprehensive bouquet of solutions that includes consultation services, glass selection & processing, and glass integration, installation and service
- AIS VUE: A range of High Performance uPVC door and window solutions that includes Silent VUE - Noise cancelling windows, Guard VUE - Burglar-resistant windows, EcoVUE - Energy saving windows, Safe VUE - Safety glass windows and Custom VUE - Customised benefit windows.
The Company's origin can be traced to the JV agreement between the Labroo family, Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (AGC), Japan and Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. in 1984. As promoter group, the three entities jointly hold about 55% of paid-up equity capital of AIS with the balance 45% being held by the public.
Befitting its status as one of the leading glass manufacturing companies in India, AIS is synonymous with best in class quality and service in the Indian glass industry due to its people, technology, engineering capability, manufacturing scale and skill. Listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange, AIS epitomises the highest standard of transparency, integrity and most importantly, trust - amongst its customers for whom AIS is a partner of choice, its employees and other stake holders.
Today, more than ever, AIS - India’s leading glass manufacturer, is driven to market-leading innovations providing the right blend between daylight and energy saving, visual and thermal comfort, technology and sensitivity, along with state of the art glass manufacturing plants. AIS enables an age of Green Buildings and supporting a truly sustainable future.
To know more about AIS and its products & solutions, please visit: