Windshield Experts, It’s more than just a name; it’s who we are – India’s experts when it comes to windshield repair and replacement. We are the preferred destination for customers who want their car glass replaced or repaired. However, automotive glass repair and replacement was not always this convenient, at least as far as Indian consumers and the automotive aftermarket was concerned.
Once the Indian economy opened up, it was not long before world-class cars started running on Indian roads. Small cars, sedans, SUVs, hatchbacks, MUVs, there were cars to meet every need, to fit every budget. For their service and spare part needs, especially for a specialized area like car glass replacement, vehicle owners had little choice other than the neighborhood garage or the OEM dealership. Both channels pose different problems for the car owner. The OEM workshop is not conveniently located, prices are high and you have to leave the car overnight in most cases. At the neighborhood garage the product quality and fitting was suspect and to claim insurance, you would have to pay first and claim the money later.
Asahi India Glass (AIS), the country’s #1 auto glass brand, saw a market need as well as an opportunity. Windshield Experts was set up and driven by a mission to deliver truly international auto glass aftermarket services –It was not long before Windshield Experts became the largest automotive safety glass repair & replacement network in India. Today, it has 56 centers across the country with over 50% market coverage.
With an uncompromising approach to quality and customer service, Windshield Experts has a simple promise to its customers – to deliver service that is ‘Faster, Safer and Better’:
- Replacement or repair work completed in 2 hours flat.
- An extensive distribution network ensures we have the best turnaround time.
- Tie-ups with all major insurance companies for quick and cashless service.
- All replacement and repair services follow international safety norms as prescribed by Automotive Glazing Europe (AGE).
- All parts used are as per OE-specifications, and of the same high standards as those originally supplied to the carmaker.
- Only industry-recommended PU adhesive is used, not silicone or low quality silicone substitutes branded as PU, to ensure higher levels of safety.
- All service personnel are Company-trained specialists.
- Highly competitive and economical prices.
- Hassle-free claims procedure and cashless service.
- One-year warranty on windshield quality and workmanship.
- On-road or at-home emergency service support.
- A toll free number that ensures Windshield Experts is accessible at all times, 365 days a year.
So if you want the best for your car as well as complete safety when on the road, drive in to your nearest Windshield Experts center and drive out having experienced the best windshield service you can get in India today.
Director & COO
Consumer Glass Division