Faster, Safer and Better – The WE Advantage
- Its association with AIS, India’s largest glass manufacturer
- An excellent supply chain
- A proven business model
- Takes only 4 hours* for replacement or repair work in cash jobs or cashless jobs.
- A wide product range, along with an extensive and well-supported distribution network of 50 centres in 25 cities, ensures faster turnaround.
- Tie-ups with all major insurance companies, ensuring cashless replacement and repair services, with self-survey facility.
- Our repair and replacement services follow international safety norms.
- Windshield Experts ensures that the parts manufactured and used are of the same high standards as those supplied to the car manufacturer.
- Only industry-recommended Polyurethane (PU) adhesive, rather than silicone, is used when replacing and fixing windshields, ensuring safety.
- Specialist windshield replacement and repair services
- Expert, safe and assured services at comparatively economical prices
- Hassle-free claim procedure and cashless service due to Windshield Experts’ tie-ups with most insurance companies in India
- One year warranty on windshield quality and workmanship
- We are accessible, 365 days a year.
Signs you need a Windshield Replacement
When to Repair or Replace a Damaged Windshield
Is Your Auto Glass Safe After a Collision? Schedule a Windshield Inspection Today!
Different Ways How Hot Temperature Damages Your Car Windshield
Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Wait to Get Your Windshield Fixed