Cashless insurance facility
Cashless treatment was first introduced in the health insurance sector. Today, most insurance companies offer cashless services even in car maintenance, as they have tie-ups with select car care centres. But there is always a question about how a cashless car insurance policy is different from a regular car insurance policy.
Advantages of cashless car insurance policy-
The person with a cashless car insurance policy can get their car repaired at any of the garages as listed by the car insurance provider without paying a single rupee. The invoice of repairs is sent to the insurance company and the reimbursement is made according to the policy. After thorough verification, the insurance company makes the payment to the garage for repairing your car. It is a fast, easy and hassle free.
To claim a cashless motor insurance policy, follow these steps –
- If your car is damaged in an accident, make sure that you inform the insurance company about the incident in detail. The format of informing the insurance provider differs from company to company.
- Secondly, visit the garage for the inspection of your damaged car. Besides handing over your car keys, you must also inform the garage about your insurance policy in order to take things forward in a proper way.
Most insurance companies in India have tie-ups with select garages. However, there are certain parts which are not covered under the cashless policy. You must check which parts are covered and if some parts which are not covered get damaged, then you are liable to pay for their repairs. Windshield Experts extends cashless facility to their policy holders. Contact Windshield Experts on their toll-free number-1800-102-6364, for any assistance in cashless car insurance policy as they have tie-ups with major insurance companies across India.
- OEM Windshield: Important Facts to Know
- Damaged Front Car Glass Windshield: Know Why Only Experts Should Fix It!
- Top Five Questions To Ask Before Autoglass Windscreen Replacement
- Tips To Save Money On Broken Ertiga Front Windshield Glass
- When Leaks Happen: How Professionals Repair Your Car Windshield