Comfortable driving in all conditions with Windshield Experts
Extreme weather conditions can make a difference in your normal driving. Driving in such conditions mostly affects your ability to see, which is very limited in adverse weather conditions such as rain, fog, sun and dust.
Among all weather conditions, fog is probably the most dangerous, so if you are driving in foggy weather, get AIS Defogger Glass for your car. It ensures clear visibility even in the most extreme conditions. So that you can drive safely, every time you drive. Enjoy clear view with AIS Defogger Glass.
- Removes ice and condensation from glass, both inside and outside the car
- Melts collected snow to ensure free wiper movement
- Makes driving easier on winter mornings and after snowfall
When driving in rains you should slow down at the first sign of rain, drizzle, or snow on the road. This is when many road surfaces are most slippery because moisture mixes with oil and dust on the road. The slippery roads can reduce traction and you will be at risk to lose control of your vehicle. When it comes to the visibility of the road ahead, get clear vision from your car glass. The “Water Repellent Nano Coating” from Windshield Experts, repels water & gives your windshield 34% more clarity. It lasts up to 6 months & withstands thousands of wiper cycles. It also helps in retarding environmental hazards to the glass, protects the windshield from scratches & makes cleaning easy.
But not only cold weather and rains can change your driving pattern. You should also be aware of high temperatures, sun glare and high winds. Driving toward the sun from sunrise to sunset can impair your visibility. The best option for driving in summers will be AIS solar glass. It is a specialized glass with superior heat absorption properties that keeps ambient temperature in the car at cool comfortable levels. It helps enhance the vehicle’s fuel efficiency by reducing the load on the AC unit and also features lower energy transmission as compared to normal glass.
In addition to the heat absorption, there are added benefits as well:
- UV protection: Blocks upto 99% of harmful UV radiation transmitted by the sun, providing benefits similar to that of wearing SPF 50+ sunscreen.
- Improved fuel efficiency: The glazing on the sun control glass works so well you end up using 10-15% less AC, which eventually translates into better mileage for you.
- Superior Comfort: It reduces the overall temperature of your car’s interior, giving you a refreshingly cooler environment inside, regardless of where or how long you drive.
- Longer Upholstery life: By cutting down almost 95% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays, the solar glass also improves the life of the car’s upholstery, seats, steering wheel and dashboard.
- No Signal Blocks: Since there is no electromagnetic interference, all electronic gadgets can be used with uninterrupted reception.
To know more about these products or any of the other range of services we offer, do get in touch with our centralized helpline: Nationwide toll free- 1800-102-6364
Signs you need a Windshield Replacement
When to Repair or Replace a Damaged Windshield
Is Your Auto Glass Safe After a Collision? Schedule a Windshield Inspection Today!
Different Ways How Hot Temperature Damages Your Car Windshield
Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Wait to Get Your Windshield Fixed
- OEM Windshield: Important Facts to Know
- Damaged Front Car Glass Windshield: Know Why Only Experts Should Fix It!
- Top Five Questions To Ask Before Autoglass Windscreen Replacement
- Tips To Save Money On Broken Ertiga Front Windshield Glass
- When Leaks Happen: How Professionals Repair Your Car Windshield