Importance of Solar Glass
In India, summer is the season that dominates in terms of its duration. The harsh sun is not only hard on your body and mood, but also on your automobiles. People prefer to stay either indoors or travel through air-conditioned cars. As the temperature soars high, different parts of a car like tyres, battery, oil, coolant, wiper blades are not able to perform with ease. Even the interior body gets so hot that the air conditioner fails to cool effectively.
A windshield can help keep a car cool by protecting it from harsh sunlight. As the sunlight hits the windshield, it prevents the heat from entering inside the car and helps maintain the car’s temperature. Apart from ensuring a cool interior, a windshield plays a crucial role in your safety. A solar windshield safeguards the dashboard, glasses of the windows, seat covers, and the other car interiors from the damage. A solar windshield is made up of the material that have high iron content which absorbs the UV rays and reduce the amount of heat from entering into the car.
A solar glass windshield wins over a general windshield because it:
- Blocks the harmful rays entering the car
- Prevents the rise of interior temperatures
- Improves the effectiveness of the air-conditioner, hence, saving the fuel
- Reduces CO2 emission
- Prevents skin allergies caused due to sun exposure
- Increases the battery’s life
This summer, we won’t let your car turn into an oven. Windshield Experts provides you with the SolarGlas that ensures a comfortable and memorable drive. Now, you won’t be worrying about spending your holidays at home. So get ready to experience cool summers with the SolarGlas. To know more, visit our website- https://www.windshieldexperts.com/
Signs you need a Windshield Replacement
When to Repair or Replace a Damaged Windshield
Is Your Auto Glass Safe After a Collision? Schedule a Windshield Inspection Today!
Different Ways How Hot Temperature Damages Your Car Windshield
Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Wait to Get Your Windshield Fixed
- How to Maintain Your Car’s Headlights: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Bharat NCAP vs Global NCAP: How Safe Are Indian Cars?
- Mastering the Art of Defrosting: Effectively Utilizing Your Car’s Defroster
- DIY vs Professional: Windshield Replacement for Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Sunroof vs Moonroof: Understanding the Distinctions