Get your Honda Brio Windshield Replacement done before it’s too late!
Category: Windshield Replacement
When your car has a broken windshield, it is essential to get it replaced as soon as you can. This is because not doing so can open the door for many safety hazards and consequential financial drain. Getting the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement done efficiently is a much easier process than it seems. All you need to do is contact the right garage (such as Windshield Experts) and ask the professionals to help you out!
Factors to keep in mind regarding the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement!
The Honda Brio Windshield Replacement process is just like any other windshield replacement process.
You can expect professionals at the garage to carry out the following steps:
- The professionals will start by removing the items of the car that surround the windshield. So, the first step in the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement process would be to remove the rubber gasket, rearview mirror, wipers and plastic covers. This is done to ensure that any step followed during the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement won’t damage these items.
- The professionals at CarFitExperts will then cut the urethane seal with the help of a cold knife. This ensures that the windshield can be moved with ease.
- The next step in the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement process is to remove the windshield itself. By the time this step is carried out, experts would have already taken the precautions needed to ensure the removal process will not damage any part of the car.
- Sometimes, when the windshield is removed, the experts may find excess urethane in the frame. In such cases, the next step in the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement would be to remove the extra urethane. This ensures that there is a clean slate on which to place the new windshield.
- Once the frame is cleaned, the experts will move onto the next step of the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement. This would be to apply a new coat of urethane onto the frame so that the new glass can be placed correctly and stuck in place.
- The new layer of urethane will dry out quickly. This is a process known as curing. To ensure that the curing does not occur before it’s supposed to, the professionals will immediately install the new windshield.
- As a customer, you can speak to the professionals before the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement and ask about the glass they are using. This is because subpar glass can cause visibility problems, and you’ll have to go through the process of getting the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement done again. What you can do is ask whether the professionals will use AIS Glass in the windshield.
- Now once the windshield has been added, you’ll notice that the professionals will add a layer of tape around the edges of the glass. Don’t be alarmed when you see this! This is being done so that the glass does not accidentally move around while the new layer of urethane is curing. It is a temporary measure and the tape will be removed once the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement process is over.
- The urethane will then cure within a set period of time. This time can vary based on the brand of urethane being used.
- The professionals at the car garage will then reinstall the plastic moulding, rubber gaskets, windshield wipers, rearview mirror and any other item that would have been removed before the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement process started.
How do you know if the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement was done correctly?
There are a few signs that you can watch out for to check whether the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement was done correctly. Some of these include:
- Rattling sounds while you’re driving - this can indicate that there is a gap between the windshield and the frame.
- Water leaking through the windshield - this is also an indicator of a gap between the frame and windshield.
- Whooshing sounds - this means that the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement was not done correctly and needs to be done again.
Do not panic! In case you notice any of these signs after the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement. You can always get it fixed by taking it to the experts at CarFitExperts.
Where should you get the Honda Brio Windshield Replacement done?
Bring your car to Windshield Experts, a subsidiary of AIS Glass that you can count on. With decades of experience in the field, we can help you with quick and efficient Honda Brio Windshield Replacement (or windshield replacement for any other car, for that matter). All you need to do is contact us and let us help you out.
You can also contact us and arrange for our experts to come to your home and pick the car up. This way, you don’t have to drive with a cracked windshield.
To know more about Honda Brio Windshield Replacement, get in touch today!
OEM vs. Aftermarket Windshields: All You Need To Know
Common Honda Amaze Windshield Problems and How to Avoid Them?
The Difference Between Windshield Glass and the Other Glass in Your Car
How Much Does a New Windshield Replacement Cost?
The Cost of Windshield Replacement: How to Budget for It