Where can you get your Toyota Innova’s Windshield Replacement done?
A broken windshield can become the root cause of several safety problems. Not only can it compromise the structural integrity of your car, but it can also lead to failed airbag deployment and fatal accidents. Hence, if you have a broken windshield, make sure to get it replaced as soon as possible!
You might think getting a Toyota Innova windshield replacement would be complicated due to its size and dimensions. But the truth is that it is as simple as any other windshield replacement process. To get a Toyota Innova windshield replacement, all you have to do is connect with a garage that has seasoned professionals on call to help you out.
Suppose it is the first time you are getting a windshield replacement done. In that case, you must have several questions in mind, such as how the replacement process would be like or how would I know whether my Toyota Innova windshield replacement was carried out perfectly or not.
Here are the answers to most of these common questions:
How would the Toyota Innova windshield replacement process be carried out?
Here is how the replacement process would look like down at the garage:
- The first step in the Toyota Innova windshield replacement process would be to get rid of the items surrounding the windshield. This includes the wipers, rubber gasket, and rear-view mirror. This step gets carried out to make sure that the Toyota Innova windshield replacement process doesn’t cause any type of damage to these fittings.
- Once the items mentioned above get removed, the next step would be to cut the urethane seal with a knife. This is done to ensure the broken windshield can get removed easily without any safety hazard.
- After the seal has been cut; the professionals would proceed to remove the windshield itself. In case excessive urethane is found within the frame after the windshield has been removed, the experts would first remove the extra layer before moving on to the next step.
- The fourth step in the Toyota Innova windshield replacement process would be applying a new urethane layer. This would help ensure that the new windshield gets adequately affixed.
- Since fresh urethane tends to dry out quickly, the experts would quickly install the new glass on the frame.
- Once these steps have been completed; you would observe that the experts down at the garage would put tape around the edges of the new windshield. This is done to ensure that the new windshield is not loose and does not move while the urethane is drying. It is only a temporary measure, and you can remove it once the Toyota Innova windshield replacement process gets completed.
- The urethane would take a bit of time to dry off, and the time can vary from the quality of urethane being used.
- After the urethane has dried and the new windshield has been fixed tightly into the frame, the experts would reinstall the wipers, rubber gasket, and rear-view mirror, along with any item that might have been removed at the beginning of the Toyota Innova windshield replacement.
These eight steps must be performed for a faultless windshield replacement process. Make it a point to observe whether the experts are performing these steps or not.
How would I know whether my Toyota Innova windshield replacement was carried out perfectly or not?
If all things go according to the process that has been mentioned above, rest assured the windshield replacement has been carried out perfectly. However, exceptions can always arise, and it is better to be aware of the signs that show whether the Toyota Innova windshield replacement process was carried out perfectly or not. Here are the signs to look out for:
- If there is water leaking from the windshield edges, it means that the Toyota Innova windshield replacement process was not carried out efficiently.
- If there are rattling sounds from the windshield when you drive, it also indicates that the replacement process wasn’t performed flawlessly.
- Whooshing also sounds indicate that the Toyota Innova windshield replacement was not done faultlessly.
Where can you get your Toyota Innova windshield replacement done?
If you want assurance and quality, make sure to bring your car down to Windshield Experts, a subsidiary of AIS Glass. Equipped with decades of experience, we can assist you in getting your Toyota Innova windshield replacement in little to no time! However, if you don’t want to drive with a broken windshield, you can also call for a home pick up, where our professionals would come to your home and pick up your car.
To learn more about Toyota Innova windshield replacement, make sure to get in touch with us today!
DIY vs Professional: Windshield Replacement for Suzuki Swift Dzire
Tips for Finding Reliable Wagon R Glass Replacement Services in Noida
Common Mistakes to Avoid in Mahindra XUV 500 Glass Replacement
Explore the Hyundai Creta’s Glass Replacement Cost Factors
7 Factors to Consider When Replacing Your Swift Dzire Front Glass
- How to Maintain Your Car’s Headlights: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Bharat NCAP vs Global NCAP: How Safe Are Indian Cars?
- Mastering the Art of Defrosting: Effectively Utilizing Your Car’s Defroster
- DIY vs Professional: Windshield Replacement for Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Sunroof vs Moonroof: Understanding the Distinctions